Complementary Energy Assessment
Turn Carparks into Revenue Generation Solar Parks!
Allstar Energy Solutions cand design an integrated turnkey solution, serving as an overhead canopy that covers parking areas while generating Solar Power.
Energy balance is becoming more important for modern companies, in times of climatic changes and diminishing energy resources.
Solar Carports are an ideal solution for energy generation on big surfaces, otherwise unused. Solar Carports, besides energy production, bring maximum convenience by providing cool, shady parking spaces in summer & also protection during rainy days.
Carports can also become charging station and source of energy for electric bicycles, scooters and cars.
|Manufactured in Australia according to local standards
|Site-specific design that shades and protects cars
|For single /double vehicle parking
Optional electric vehicle charging
Modular design can be customized to any size above 50kW
15-year structural warranty
+25 year design life
COMPLIANCE WITH AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
- – AS/NZS 5033 Installation of photovoltaic (PV) arrays
- – AS/NZS 3000 Electrical wiring Rules
- – AS 1768 Lightning protection
- – AS/NZS 1170.2 Wind loads
GRID TIED INVERTER
- – IEC 62109-1 ,IEC 62109-2 ,AS/NZS 4777.2:2015 , AS3100
- – AS 62040.1.1
- – IEC61730 Class A and either IEC61215 or IEC61646.
STRUCTURE DESIGN COMPLIANCE
- – AS 4100 – 1998: Steel structures
- – AS 4600 – 2005: Cold-formed steel structures
- – AS 1664.2 – 1997: Aluminium structures allowable stress design
- – Wind Regions A, B, C in accordance to AS 4055 & AS/NZS 1170.2 (Project specific certification)
– Grade 8/8 AS 1252
We continually improve our products and processes to ensure delivery of safe, high quality, and aesthetically pleasing systems at economical prices, according to Australian Standards.
Installation while carpark is still functional- area by area- to avoid disrupting business.
WARRANTY & OPTIONAL INSURANCE
STRUCTURE AND VARIANTS
Concrete Footing: for every 3 cars (wind region A&B), for every 2 cars (wind region C )
Concrete footings=7.5 to 7.8M for A&B wind zone.
Foundation design will be flexible and adapted to soil survey (Geotechnical Test)
The vertical clearance of carport= 3 M (Min)